Do you have a Chromecast device and you want to install Titanium TV on Chromecast then you have come to the right place. In this article, I am going to show you how you can download and install Titanium TV on Chromecast. Indeed Chromecast is a very useful device for movies and TV shows lovers but you need to get subscriptions of paid apps to get full of your Chromecast.
These apps like Netflix and Prime have expensive subscriptions fee but you can watch all those apps content for free using Titanium TV for Chromecast. You just need to follow our guide to download Titanium TV apk on Chromecast.
About Titanium TV for Chromecast:
If you don’t know much about Titanium TV then let me tell you that Titanium TV is an app which provides thousands of movies and TV shows for free. It is mainly available for Android users by its developers like Android smartphone, Android box, etc. But sometimes, you need to watch your favorite movies and TV shows on a big screen like TV.
Here comes the role of Titanium TV for Chromecast. As Titanium TV app can be installed on Android, PC/Laptop, Firestick or Fire TV and Chromecast as well. So, if you are able to install Titanium TV on your Chromecast then you can enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows for free on your TV.
How to Download Titanium TV on ChromeCast:
We don’t suggest to download any third-party application to stream Titanium TV on Google Chromecast. You just need to follow below steps carefully and you will be able to use Titanium TV on Chromecast. Without any further ado, let’s proceed to further steps.
- At first, you need to download the Google Home application on your Android smartphone. Now you need to set up Chromecast to connect. Make sure your Android smartphone and Google Chromecast is connected to the same WiFi. Alternatively, you can just download and install the AllCast App on your Android smartphone from Google Play store.
- Once you have made a connection between smartphone and chromecast, you need to launch Titanium TV on your Android smartphone.
- Now, in the titanium TV app, open that TV show or movie which you want to stream on Chromecast. You will see a Sharing Logo there or you can call this option as Open with if you are using Allcast way instead of Google Home.
- Click, on that logo and select Chromecast device from there.
- Voila, it’s done. Your content will start playing on Google Chromecast on the big screen of your television.
- You can use your smartphone when the content is playing in the back. You can just control the playback via your Android smartphone.
So, this was our step by step guide to using Titanium TV on Chromecast without installing any third-party application. You just need to follow our step by step guide. If you miss any step then you may face issues and error while connecting Android to Chromecast device. After following this guide, you can easily use your Chromecast device to watch free unlimited movies and TV shows for free.
While following this guide, if you face any issue or problem then you can ask us in the comment section. We will try our best to solve your issue asap.